Date: 1:30 p.m. Thursday, September 25, 2014
Participant Names: Jacob Kukovica, Evan Ries, Maria Digaletos, Steve Morrow, Michelle MacRae, Sarah CoDyre, Melanie Postman
1. Outcrop Room: There are useful books donated on the shelves of the Outcrop room and supplies in the second drawer that are available for use. Currently working on getting a new fridge. Once a new fridge is in place we will be providing snacks for a donation. Please help keep the room clean.
2. Website: Up and running thanks to Michelle. Check it out! http://uwooutcrop.weebly.com/
3. Hand lenses: Still being sold in the Outcrop room for $15 or $17 if you would like to purchase a club membership. We still have a few classes to stop by, specifically first years.
4. Gun Registry: We are in the process of getting it started. You'll hear news about it in the next few weeks.
5. Halloween party: A pending idea, anyone have a house they'd like to host it in?
6. Rock Sales: Our first rock sale will be at the end of October on a Tuesday. Date TBA. *Update: Date: Tuesday, October 14th, 2014.
7. Merchandise: Currently looking at items to buy and thinking of branching out to more than just sweaters this year (i.e. sweatpants, shirts, hats, backpacks). Also, potentially changing the layout/design from last year.
8. Pen magnets: These will be sold within the next few weeks. Price TBA.
9. CPR course: We need to have enough people interested to get this going.
10. Intramural's: As we got a late start this term we will be making teams for the Outcrop club second term.
11. Newsletter: Will be e-mailed out and posted on the website.
12. 2nd Year Rep: Applications for a second year representative will be sent out. Keep your eyes open if you're interested. Date TBA.
13. Pizza day: Possibility.
14. Jingle Bell Rock: Pending date will be last week of November. Currently looking at venues.
15. Geoball: We will have a date and venue by end of October, considering having it at the Delta Armouries again.